What’s happened since last time, waaaay back in December?
- I wrote more blog posts and posted a YouTube video (more below).
- I beta-tested my new “Mindful Self-Hypnosis” class, so I’m ready to offer it on a regular basis.
There are lots of ways of doing (and teaching) self-hypnosis, but I wanted to find a combination that is:
- Easy to learn (a single one-hour class).
- Easy to remember.
- Has a definite series of steps so you can learn it by the numbers.
- Never asks you to do anything you don’t know how to do.
Obvious, right? But self-hypnosis isn’t typically taught this way. It’s easy if we allow it to be!
So I’m teaching a mindful self-hypnosis class in my office, currently on the second Wednesday of the month, for just $50 per person. There are still openings in my June 13 class.
What’s special about mindful self-hypnosis?
- Unlike typical mindfulness meditation, it has a to-do list: a sequence of hypnotic suggestions to help with both general well-being and whatever issues are on your mind today.
- Unlike typical self-hypnosis, it puts any resistance you might be experiencing to work for you: it’s all part of the process.
- We mix effective relaxing/deepening techniques from both methods.
- And it’s all laid out fair and square so you always know what to do next.
You can sign up for the class and learn more details on my Web page.
New Stuff: Blog Posts and Videos Since Last Time
Since last we met, I’ve published one YouTube video and several blog posts:Video:
Hypnosis Hurts Less, or How a Box of Kleenex can Last a Whole Year